- RT @TopekaMetroKDOT: Great advice from @MoDOT: If ur traveling during storms, listen to local radio stations. More tips-> http://t.co/l5YJ7… 11 hours ago
- RT @NYCEMSwebsite: We #PrayForOklahoma the wonderful people, the victims, the EMTs Paramedics & all First Responders working in #OKC & Moor… 12 hours ago
- RT @nbcnightlynews: How to help #tornado victims nbcnews.to/19XtAZ6 12 hours ago
- The Talking Transportation Daily is out! paper.li/LloydBrown/tra… ▸ Top stories today via @moniqueamarion @tmj_TN_transp @IntrepidW 22 hours ago
- The Talking Transportation Daily is out! paper.li/LloydBrown/tra… ▸ Top stories today via @tmj_rch_transp @tmj_fra_transp @AnkhiKrolLaw 1 day ago
Tag Archives: YouTube
Regular readers know that I’m a big fan of video. This new clip from the Virginia Department of Transportation does a fantastic job of describing how new technology will help keep things in “tune” along the state’s Interstate 66.