- Congrats! Great effort. RT @wsdot The temporary I-5 #skagitbridge will open tomorrow. 40 mph speed limit, open to all legal loads. 3 hours ago
- RT @MikeLindblom: Wednesday opening of temp #skagitbridge "a great win for the state of Washington" says @GovInslee 3 hours ago
- RT @TomBanse: Final lane of #skagitbridge being paved. Re-opening of I-5 imminent. Guv on way to announce exact time. http://t.co/rhCdzpsw9T 3 hours ago
- Enter your work in the 7th @trbofna John & Jane Q communication competition ow.ly/m9ucV. 6 hours ago
- RT @WABADC: From the National Park Service: Improvements to the Water Street entrance to the Capital Crescent Trail are planned: http://t.c… 8 hours ago
Tag Archives: Youtube.com
Regular readers know that I’m a big fan of video. This new clip from the Virginia Department of Transportation does a fantastic job of describing how new technology will help keep things in “tune” along the state’s Interstate 66.
Video is a powerful medium. In this case, it was the perfect tool for the Oklahoma Department of Transportation to help remember an Oklahoma tragedy, paying respect to the victims and families and celebrating the work that continued afterward.