- The Talking Transportation Daily is out! paper.li/LloydBrown/tra… ▸ Top stories today via @AsianTalks @TransportAECOM @tmj_roa_transp 50 minutes ago
- Illinois Trans. Secy Schneider talks bridge inspections, ow.ly/lmM5W @idot_illinois #transportation 22 hours ago
- The Talking Transportation Daily is out! paper.li/LloydBrown/tra… ▸ Top stories today via @Transpo_Issues @tmj_abq_transp @amps2482 1 day ago
- The Talking Transportation Daily is out! paper.li/LloydBrown/tra… ▸ Top stories today via @tmj_TN_transp @EagleFederal @FBICORP1992 2 days ago
- RT @rpuentes: Minneapolis to use Value Capture to help pay for proposed Nicollet Central Streetcar line blog.lib.umn.edu/levin031/trans… @HTinWDC 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Washington State Department of Transportation
Video is a powerful tool for telling stories. That’s obvious in how YouTube.com has become the second most popular internet search engine. And, last month the Pew Research Center’s Project for Excellence in Journalism released a report showing that there is … Continue reading
I had planned to post today on measuring public relations success. But that will wait until next week.
After seeing the latest video from the Washington State Department of Transportation, I decided to share this instead.
I have some history with this project from my time working at WSDOT and one of the challenges the project team faces is the remote location of the work, which is located in a heavily traveled mountain pass between major population centers. This video does an excellent job explaining the project and how it will impact drivers without bogging down in jargon.
I’m not sure you’ll see a better summer construction video this year.