- @transPR @TedNguyen Yes, we'll be in SoCal, so maybe plan something as dates near. 22 hours ago
- @TedNguyen @transPR Yes! Will be there in early April for weeklong R&R w/family, friends. 22 hours ago
- Check out @aashtospeaks #centennial newsletter. We're celebrating #100days100years ow.ly/BBnAq 22 hours ago
- @TedNguyen Thanks! 22 hours ago
- Quick #run stop at the #Roosevelt #memorial #fdr #dc #inspiration #perspective #humility @l8dybug… instagram.com/p/tA37olJRYy/ 1 day ago
Tag Archives: ODOT
Transportation communicators are in the information business. It remains a challenge to think of new ways to creatively sharing critical information. Therefore, a major hat-tip to the Ohio Department of Transportation. ODOT turned to YouTube to share their annual snow and … Continue reading
Video is a powerful medium. In this case, it was the perfect tool for the Oklahoma Department of Transportation to help remember an Oklahoma tragedy, paying respect to the victims and families and celebrating the work that continued afterward.