- RT @Boenau: State DOTs utilizing #social #media tools; many at a very sophisticated level. andbno.co/1rEqwcK @LloydBrown #AASHTO 35 minutes ago
- Little known fact. Every @jlisle costume involves a new hairstyle. @DayZharDan @capitalweather 19 hours ago
- RT @TDOTBethe: Ribbon cutting for nations first traffic incident management facility is about to begin! http://t.co/vtWrjbRTc4 19 hours ago
- RT @aashtospeaks: 'New AASHTO Informational Tool Updates #Transportation Revenue Options' | @aashtospeaks ow.ly/Dzgrr 1 day ago
- Can Singing Roads Could Help Manage Speed? NMDOT and NatGeo May Find Out wp.me/pwiOr-pT 1 day ago
Tag Archives: ODOT
Transportation communicators are in the information business. It remains a challenge to think of new ways to creatively sharing critical information. Therefore, a major hat-tip to the Ohio Department of Transportation. ODOT turned to YouTube to share their annual snow and … Continue reading
Video is a powerful medium. In this case, it was the perfect tool for the Oklahoma Department of Transportation to help remember an Oklahoma tragedy, paying respect to the victims and families and celebrating the work that continued afterward.