- RT @thomasefuller: Tie transportation infrastructure to economic growth. Not regionally, not nationally, but globally. Mary Peters at #tran… 17 hours ago
- Former #Transportation Secy Peters talking #infrastructure funding #transcomm http://t.co/I9h653jUPQ 17 hours ago
- RT @robertcpettit: Projected truck traffic in the US by 2020 from @USDOTFHWA. #transcomm http://t.co/xFB4e3kvKJ 18 hours ago
- RT @USDOTFHWA: FHWA wishes #transcomm a great and productive week! Follow us and we'll follow you. #FF 19 hours ago
- RT @aashtospeaks: VOTE TODAY! America's #Transportation Awards Top 10: FL DOT's Mathews Bridge Impact & Emergency Response. @MyFDOT http://… 19 hours ago
Tag Archives: ODOT
Transportation communicators are in the information business. It remains a challenge to think of new ways to creatively sharing critical information. Therefore, a major hat-tip to the Ohio Department of Transportation. ODOT turned to YouTube to share their annual snow and … Continue reading
Video is a powerful medium. In this case, it was the perfect tool for the Oklahoma Department of Transportation to help remember an Oklahoma tragedy, paying respect to the victims and families and celebrating the work that continued afterward.