- .@michaelwolf I was fortunate to work w/ @wsdot_traffic, "sense of humor + information" formula is all their own. Brilliant. 1 day ago
- Annual Survey Shows States Still Driving Toward Greater Social Media Usage wp.me/pwiOr-pQ 2 days ago
- RT @jbertrand: Officials Urged to Take Care With Social Media, "...discourage an impulsive message..." bit.ly/1rghwtT via @LloydBro… 4 days ago
- .@scamay @transportgooru Looking forward to connecting again at #TRBAM 2015. Always the highlight of the year. 5 days ago
- RT @Alexandra1001: World Bank, investors join in new infrastructure finance plan; @ichniowskiENR reports for @ENRnews bit.ly/1th8PXF 1 week ago
Tag Archives: ODOT
Transportation communicators are in the information business. It remains a challenge to think of new ways to creatively sharing critical information. Therefore, a major hat-tip to the Ohio Department of Transportation. ODOT turned to YouTube to share their annual snow and … Continue reading
Video is a powerful medium. In this case, it was the perfect tool for the Oklahoma Department of Transportation to help remember an Oklahoma tragedy, paying respect to the victims and families and celebrating the work that continued afterward.