- RT @FBT_BtrTrans: Southeastern State Departments of Transportation are Honored for Innovative, Community-Focuse… wp.me/P37I2s-xK via… 2 days ago
- Data shows that vehicles miles driven has risen in last year, ow.ly/ASbdD @usdotfhwa @aashtospeaks 2 days ago
- .@CaltransHQ Thnx for #FF. @MalcolmXdough @Tamie_McGowen @KomeA @aashtospeaks @Cal_OES @CHP_HQ @bijanet @ca_trans_agency 3 days ago
- .@DrivingDeadIL You're welcome. Brilliant campaign. Looking forward to what's next. #thedrivingdead 1 week ago
- Using zombies to sell safety. @IDOT_Illinois Launches Innovative 'Driving Dead' Traffic Safety Campaign.… wp.me/pwiOr-pG 1 week ago
Tag Archives: ODOT
Transportation communicators are in the information business. It remains a challenge to think of new ways to creatively sharing critical information. Therefore, a major hat-tip to the Ohio Department of Transportation. ODOT turned to YouTube to share their annual snow and … Continue reading
Video is a powerful medium. In this case, it was the perfect tool for the Oklahoma Department of Transportation to help remember an Oklahoma tragedy, paying respect to the victims and families and celebrating the work that continued afterward.