- @Zwalters02 hope you're on your way up. See you in DC soon? 1 week ago
- .@TriTrainPerform Go hard. Have fun. 1 week ago
- RT @AdamKSnider: Senate, House diverge on how to approach Highway Trust Fund bankruptcy and policy bill. Pro story: politicopro.com/story/transpor… 1 week ago
- RT @DTOP: Unidos en un lazo como muestra de apoyo a compañeros que trabajan día a día en nuestra carreteras #ACT #SeguridadVial http://t.co… 1 week ago
- .@mamakoid, for #transitthursday, meet @craigerseattle, heads Sound Transit comms. Smart guy, new to transit. @transPR @transportgooru 1 week ago
Tag Archives: ODOT
Transportation communicators are in the information business. It remains a challenge to think of new ways to creatively sharing critical information. Therefore, a major hat-tip to the Ohio Department of Transportation. ODOT turned to YouTube to share their annual snow and … Continue reading
Video is a powerful medium. In this case, it was the perfect tool for the Oklahoma Department of Transportation to help remember an Oklahoma tragedy, paying respect to the victims and families and celebrating the work that continued afterward.