- @Zwalters02 hope you're on your way up. See you in DC soon? 1 week ago
- .@TriTrainPerform Go hard. Have fun. 1 week ago
- RT @AdamKSnider: Senate, House diverge on how to approach Highway Trust Fund bankruptcy and policy bill. Pro story: politicopro.com/story/transpor… 1 week ago
- RT @DTOP: Unidos en un lazo como muestra de apoyo a compañeros que trabajan día a día en nuestra carreteras #ACT #SeguridadVial http://t.co… 1 week ago
- .@mamakoid, for #transitthursday, meet @craigerseattle, heads Sound Transit comms. Smart guy, new to transit. @transPR @transportgooru 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Facebook
The Labor Day weekend was all about bridges with two major events in two different parts of the country.
Social media in transportation is not a new concept. For several years, transportation organizations have used social media to increasingly connect with the people who use the system. That does not mean transportation agencies have made it easy to find … Continue reading →