- @Zwalters02 hope you're on your way up. See you in DC soon? 3 days ago
- .@TriTrainPerform Go hard. Have fun. 3 days ago
- RT @AdamKSnider: Senate, House diverge on how to approach Highway Trust Fund bankruptcy and policy bill. Pro story: politicopro.com/story/transpor… 6 days ago
- RT @DTOP: Unidos en un lazo como muestra de apoyo a compañeros que trabajan día a día en nuestra carreteras #ACT #SeguridadVial http://t.co… 6 days ago
- .@mamakoid, for #transitthursday, meet @craigerseattle, heads Sound Transit comms. Smart guy, new to transit. @transPR @transportgooru 6 days ago
Tag Archives: DOT
I had planned to post today on measuring public relations success. But that will wait until next week.
After seeing the latest video from the Washington State Department of Transportation, I decided to share this instead.
I have some history with this project from my time working at WSDOT and one of the challenges the project team faces is the remote location of the work, which is located in a heavily traveled mountain pass between major population centers. This video does an excellent job explaining the project and how it will impact drivers without bogging down in jargon.
I’m not sure you’ll see a better summer construction video this year.