- RT @transPR: TRB Webinar 3/12 w @shanepeck @ebarronslc @LloydBrown & more: "Potential Use of Social Media in NEPA Process" http://t.co/pNk7… 20 hours ago
- @mamakoid No problem. Will retweet tomorrow too. 2 days ago
- RT @mamakoid: @ebarronslc @LloydBrown @scamay @shana_johnson @Dizzyluv25 seeking AWESOME public involvement manager triangletransit.org/public-outreac… 2 days ago
- At least I'm warm. Still sitting on #WMATA #redline at Dupont. Significant delays on subway today. @unsuckdcmetro @Metrorailinfo 3 days ago
- RT @BobTroutman: Still have #redline #wmata problems inbound. 5 minutes sitting at Rockville. @unsuckdcmetro 3 days ago
Tag Archives: DOT
I had planned to post today on measuring public relations success. But that will wait until next week.
After seeing the latest video from the Washington State Department of Transportation, I decided to share this instead.
I have some history with this project from my time working at WSDOT and one of the challenges the project team faces is the remote location of the work, which is located in a heavily traveled mountain pass between major population centers. This video does an excellent job explaining the project and how it will impact drivers without bogging down in jargon.
I’m not sure you’ll see a better summer construction video this year.