- The Talking Transportation Daily is out! paper.li/LloydBrown/tra… ▸ Top stories today via @tmj_rch_transp @tmj_fra_transp @AnkhiKrolLaw 8 hours ago
- The Talking Transportation Daily is out! paper.li/LloydBrown/tra… ▸ Top stories today via @philippenog @maniyembe @tmj_roc_transp 1 day ago
- The Talking Transportation Daily is out! paper.li/LloydBrown/tra… ▸ Top stories today via @neildoody @JimNDeanofGreen @WorldInfraNews 2 days ago
- Bike to Work #DC huge fun today. Kudos @DDOTDC @MDSHA & @VaDOT. Also, thanks @WABADC for bike advocacy. 2 days ago
- The Talking Transportation Daily is out! paper.li/LloydBrown/tra… ▸ Top stories today via @KSI35thm @AirlinesDotOrg @tmj_rch_transp 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
I had planned to post today on measuring public relations success. But that will wait until next week.
After seeing the latest video from the Washington State Department of Transportation, I decided to share this instead.
I have some history with this project from my time working at WSDOT and one of the challenges the project team faces is the remote location of the work, which is located in a heavily traveled mountain pass between major population centers. This video does an excellent job explaining the project and how it will impact drivers without bogging down in jargon.
I’m not sure you’ll see a better summer construction video this year.
In Washington state, where the department of transportation’s favorite color is green, everyone is orange. Really. Everyone. They’re orange in Louisiana, too. From Oklahoma to North Dakota, Maine to Florida, Texas to Michigan – nearly every state will feature some … Continue reading
The latest Pew Internet and American Life Project report that was released last week found that a whopping 63% of American adults access the internet through some kind of wireless/mobile device. In addition, nearly 90% of American adults have a … Continue reading